Thursday, August 1, 2013

Instagram Shops for Children

I feel that as soon as I turn around to dress my child she has grown another size. For real child? Can you at least squeeze into the dress your Nana got you so I can take a picture? No? Okay, cool, maybe next size.

STOP taking pictures mom!
Adding to that. living in Ecuador the weather varies daily from "hmm..this is nice" to 'HOLY- F*@K- I- can't- feel- my- face-cold' to 'I wonder how many layers of clothes I can take off before people start staring (or screaming)'. This makes it a bit more difficult in dressing my Olivia. It's not like Old Navy is right around the corner. Clothes are expensive here. Besides, when I'm done, I want to donate as many items of hers to children who are in need. 

My solution? Instagram (IG) Shopping, Oh yes, this is a thing. 

There are a few shops Instagram(IG)  that specialize in second hand clothing for children. A lot of there stuff have never even been worn and even have their original tags. It's pretty insane how much stuff you can get for cheap. 

I mean really, you have plenty of other things to spend your money on (like diapers, food, things they manage to break on a daily basis). 

Need a list to start you off? Check out these IG usernames and start popping some tags:

Reinascloset <--My Favorite!!! 

Yeah...you are welcome. If you know of anymore, please feel free to share it with me. Don't be greedy :)

Wanna follow me on IG? My username is Rememberlove .


No comments:

Post a Comment